SunTrust Banks Commercial Real Estate Portfolio Manager - Vienna, VA in Washington, District Of Columbia
Req ID: W454599
Provides credit underwriting, financial analysis, and client service support through strong coordination with Senior Credit Risk Officers and CRE RMs.
Responsibilities include: Quarterly analysis of risk ratings and project updates, preparation of credit approval packages, identification of cross sales opportunities, annual reviews, renewals of complex credits, credit and non-credit proposals, coordination of loan closings and non-credit account set-ups.
Acts as a secondary contact on client relationships. Coordinates credit and loan portfolio administration in coordination with CRE RMs and the Portfolio Manager Team Lead. Qualifications
BA/4 year degree
2 years credit analysis for commercial banking or commercial real estate.
- Completion of intermediate accounting / finance courses OR comparable commercial real estate content course-work.
- Graduate of a commercial banking or commercial real estate training program OR 3 year’s relevant experience on commercial real estate teams.
- Commercial real estate loan servicing and portfolio administration
- Advanced degree in Business, Real Estate, Finance and/or Accounting.
- (ARGUS) Real estate software solutions for property cash flow, valuations, asset management, portfolio analysis, investment analysis, property budgeting and development
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable laws.
To review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprintposter.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCPEEOSupplementFinalJRFQA_508c.pdf
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.