SunTrust Banks Administrative Assistant - Investment Banking / Communications, Internet & Media in SanFrancisco, California
Req ID: W458818
SunTrust Robinson Humphrey seeks a full-time Sr. Administrative Assistantfor a team of investment bankers. This is a multi-functional role that includes administrative support, office management, coordination of certain human resource duties such as onboarding, and organize events with the marketing team. The administrative assistant component is the primary function and involves scheduling, coordination of meetings, arranging travel, and expense reporting. The office management duties include site management of a satellite office.Tasks include ordering supplies, maintaining equipment, and arranging access for visitors. Our ideal candidate is a self-starter who is comfortable working autonomously as well as with the team and different departments. This individual should be forward thinking with the ability to make decisions independently.
- 5 years of progressively more complex or responsible related experience (most senior level).
Proficient office software, office hardware, spreadsheet, and PC database skills. Desired qualifications:
Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Ability to work well with clients, other employees, executives, and vendors
- Excellent organizational skills
- Independent worker with focus on accountability and follow through
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities
- Well-developed interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Ability to manage projects cross-functionally at all levels within the organization
- Proficient with MS Office Suite
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable laws.
To review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprintposter.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCPEEOSupplementFinalJRFQA_508c.pdf
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.