SunTrust Banks Partner Marketing Manager in SanDiego, California
Req ID: W462592
LightStream is an online consumer lending division of Atlanta-based SunTrust Bank, and is located in San Diego, CA. LightStream specializes in providing consumer loans to borrowers via the internet, offering a simplified and completely digital and paperless origination, underwriting and servicing experience to our customers. This is a progressive business where technology and innovation are at the heart of how we serve customers and solve business needs, and where our passion for delivering an exceptional customer experience runs deep. Please visit our website to learn about the loan process, www.lightstream.com The Partner Marketing Manager is responsible for planning and executing the company’s marketing partnerships, from relationship management to strategy, planning and tactical execution. This role has some direct impact on loan acquisition volume, helping the company meet its loan acquisition goals and objectives. This position focuses on day-to-day execution of partner marketing initiatives and tactics. This person will interact regularly with an internal creative services team, data analysis resources, web development resources and external vendors as warranted to execute projects. Responsibilities:
- Supports senior partner manager and business development team in marketing planning work to secure new partnerships.
- Interacts on a day-to-day basis with representatives from key marketing partnerships.
- Supports development of marketing communications strategy and execution, from launch through sustainment and growth over time.
- Develops and executes marketing tactics including but not limited to integration of marketing into partners’ customer experiences, website ecommerce integration, content strategy, email marketing, direct mail, print, point of purchase, public relations, event marketing and social media.
- Helps with tracking, reporting and measurement of partner marketing efforts.
- Uses closed-loop marketing to make recommendations with solid data.
- Identifies and tests new opportunities to market LightStream via assigned partners to find new opportunities for growth.
Minimum 3 years’ experience in a marketing role and at least 1 year experience in online marketing. Preferred Requirements:
2 years in an Internet-based business or online marketing role. Some online partner marketing experience and/or advertising agency account management experience. Consumer lending and/or financial services experience.
- Solid analytical/critical thinking abilities.
- Some working knowledge across a range of online and offline marketing functions (website, search, advertising, collateral development, email, direct marketing, etc.).
- Strong oral and written communication and presentation skills.
- Competency in analytical and integrative thinking, creative problem solving. Comfortable interacting with quantitative information.
- Ability to multitask, manage several projects simultaneously, and prioritize appropriately.
- Strong interpersonal skills to collaborate, manage relationships, and participate effectively in cross-functional teams.
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable laws.
To review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprintposter.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCPEEOSupplementFinalJRFQA_508c.pdf
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.