SunTrust Banks Business Project Manager in SanDiego, California
Req ID: W454945
Job Description "This is by far the best online loan experience I have ever had. Your site is easy to understand and navigate, the loan application process was flawless."
We get these kinds of emails almost every day from our customers. Do you want to join a fun, enthusiastic team that works together to deliver service that is guaranteed to be excellent? Does being a part of a fast-growing company based in downtown San Diego appeal to you?
Join the LightStream team! Every day at LightStream, an online lending division of SunTrust Bank and a top consumer lender in the Fintech industry, our operation teams provide applicants with loans up to $100,000 for virtually any purpose, at highly competitive rates.
We are currently seeking a senior multi-faceted individual to add to our growing team who has experience in working in an agile environment.
- Manages the most complex projects independently that cross multiple divisions, states and/or are corporate-wide initiatives.
- Acts as a change catalyst.
- Responsible for setting project priorities, establishing goals and strategies.
- Responsible for project results.
- May negotiate with outside vendors and interact with and be able to influence, senior management.
- May manage or provide guidance to other team members.
- 5+ years’ experience managing projects
- Recognized as an expert corporate consultant in multiple disciplines.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and coach others.
- Expert knowledge of the business unit and related industry.
- Experience on project teams.
- Experience managing a segment of the project work.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve desired results.
- Excels in problem-solving, partnership, communications, persuasion, and negotiation.
- Excellent ability to communicate effectively and professionally in a variety of formats
- Proficiency in the use of computers and Microsoft Office programs (specifically Excel and Outlook)
- A highly productive and cohesive team member, able to work collaboratively across functions
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail, ability to prioritize multiple tasks, and meet deadlines
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national originTo review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprintposter.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCPEEOSupplementFinalJRFQA_508c.pdf
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.