SunTrust Banks Mortgage Solution Specialist 2 in Richmond, Virginia
Req ID: W462479
This position reviews all of the pertinent information supplied by the borrower specific to retention options. The Solution Specialist will determine the eligibility based on various factors such as the current income calculations, occupancy status, reason for hardship, program offerings per investor, and affordability. Responsible for reviewing and analyzing all documentation to support loss mitigation retention assistance. Complies with workflow efficiency and accuracy to meet all goals and deadlines set by management and federal mandates. Responsible for processing repayment plans, forbearance plans and a variety of loan modification programs. Qualifications Basic Qualifications:
- High school diploma and 3 years of experience in the mortgage industry or loss mitigation/ default department or underwriting or origination department.
- Must possess strong analytical skills, oral and written communication, planning, organization, time management, a sense of urgency and adaptability to change.
Possess the skills to work individually and within a team while focused on timelines and goals Preferred Qualifications:
3 years in a mortgage default department or originations processing or underwriting environment.
- Knowledgeable in default mortgage servicing standards and procedures and investor/insurer guidelines.
- Calculation of income processes, analytical skills, a high level of organizational skills and effective communication.
- Strong mathematical aptitude is a plus.
- Type 45wpm with a high level of accuracy.
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable laws.
To review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprintposter.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCPEEOSupplementFinalJRFQA_508c.pdf
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.