BB&T Suntrust Now Truist Senior System Analyst--IBM Incentive Systems in Raleigh, North Carolina
Req ID: R0023378
Specific information related to the position is outlined below. To apply, click on the button above. You will be required to create an account (or sign in with an existing account). Your account will provide you access to your application information.Need Help?
Should you have a disability and need assistance with the application process, please request a reasonable accommodation by emailing Accessibilityor by calling 877-891-2510. This email inbox is monitored for reasonable accommodation requests only. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Regular or Temporary: Regular Language Fluency: English (Required) Work Shift: 1st shift (United States of America)
Please review the following job description:
Under direct supervision, provide systems analysis support for application systems. Gather information, analyze, develop and document specifications to solve simple enhancements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
- Work with application business owners to gather and document requirements to solve business problems.
- In accordance with approved standards and procedures, interpret client requirements into documented system requirement specifications.
- Develop test documentation (e.g. test plans, test cases, and test scripts) to comprehensively test assigned enhancements to business applications.
- Thoroughly test assigned enhancements. Develop knowledge of assigned applications and their interaction with other applications.
- Work with business units to develop knowledge of their business and operations. Required Skills and Competencies:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology-related field, or equivalent education and related training
- Two years of experience or equivalent proficiency in application analysis and design
- Good verbal and written communication skills Ability to work independently or as a member of a team
- Demonstrated proficiency in basic computer applications, such as Microsoft Office software products
Ability to travel, occasionally overnight Desired Skills:
Background in Finance or Accounting.
- Insurance industry experience. Knowledge of Incentive Compensation Systems from IBM, Varicent, SAP etc.
- Experience supporting vendor hosted SaaS solutions. Truist supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law. Drug Free Workplace. Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name. EEO is the Law Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision E-Verify
Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name.
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.