BB&T Suntrust Now Truist Azure Engineer in Raleigh, North Carolina
Req ID: R0020982
Specific information related to the position is outlined below. To apply, click on the button above. You will be required to create an account (or sign in with an existing account). Your account will provide you access to your application information.Need Help?
Should you have a disability and need assistance with the application process, please request a reasonable accommodation by emailing Accessibilityor by calling 877-891-2510. This email inbox is monitored for reasonable accommodation requests only. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Regular or Temporary: Regular Language Fluency: English (Required) Work Shift: 1st shift (United States of America)
Please review the following job description:
You will work closely with our External Cloud Developers to implement and operationalize secure external cloud services, specifically in Microsoft Azure. You will be responsible for leveraging principles , practices and tools in DevOps and Azure to improve the reliability, integrity and security of applications.
Your ability to keep up to date on all cloud network engineering and security design, both for planning and building new cloud initiatives and for adapting tried-and-true security tools and processes to the cloud is key. You will be an ideal candidate if
- Served as a cloud security SME for high visibility cloud initiatives .
- Have knowledge of cloud computing (preferably Azure) engineering/operations and how to secure them.
- Have an ability to translate compliance and security requirements into product requirements.
- Have an ability to work with architects to identify the tradeoffs of different solutions and recommend the ideal design to meet security requirements.
Have experience in secure development especially in large, complex system environments. Required Skills
Minimum of 5 years of security focused experience with
- Minimum of 3 years working with/implementing cloud solutions such as Azure, AWS, O365
- Subject matter expertise in multiple domains, including cloud security, web security, mobile security, AuthN / Authzprotocols (SAML, JWT, OAuth, OpenID, Ping, Okta , etc.) and infrastructure security (Chef/Puppet).
- Experience in applying security to cloud technologies( Managing secrets, Securing CD pipeline, Secure Infrastructure as Code, Container Security)
- Expertise in cloud architecture and security fundamentals including containers, software-defined networks, high availability design, multicloud , and serverless compute.
- Experience working with cloud security management / governance tools, cloud services, cloud access security brokers and 3rd party hosted services.
- Understanding of Access roles within Azure AD.
- Knowledge of risk management standards and procedures.
- Highly effective in developing and communicating audience appropriate information to technical, management, and executive audiences.
- Proven ability to anticipate and lead the response to cyber threats, attacks and vulnerabilities.
- Ability to lead and perform risk analysis for vulnerabilities, incidents and change management requests.
- Proven ability to build and maintain strong enterprise relationships with internal and external teams/resources.
- Prior experience that includes successful design, implementation and operation of enterprise information security service capabilities and functions in large scale, technically complex organizations.
- Experience with large and complex technical infrastructure networks.
- Strong knowledge of various platform technologies including internet, network, distributed systems, desktop computing, voice, and threat management technologies.
- In depth experience with enterprise security controls including malware, protection, firewalls, intrusion detection systems, content filtering, internet proxies, encryption controls, and log management solutions.
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently with limited supervision.
- Ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines.
- Ability to lead, mentor, and train others.
- Deep knowledge of cloud operational models and secure SaaS architecture in a world of containerized microservices.
Hands on experience in driving end to end security for cloud product - SAST, DAST, IAST, OSS scanning, pen testing. Preferred Qualifications
Experience in a highly regulated industry sector (e.g. Government, Energy, Carrier-Telecommunications)
- IT security or Cloud certifications are preferred, to include, but not limited to: CISSP, CCSP, CCSK, Certified Cloud Professional/Architect, Azure Security Certifications
- Experience designing and building security services in a SecDevOps cloud operations model.
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes.
- Knowledge of compliance requirements for industry standard certifications like PCI DSS, SOC2, HIPAA, FedRAMP
Truist supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law. Drug Free Workplace. Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name. EEO is the Law Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision E-Verify
Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name.
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.