SunTrust Banks TMS Card Program Officer in Orlando, Florida
Req ID: W460947
- Responsible for managing and selling to upper middle and large market commercial card clients to sell, consult and develop the client's commercial card program.
- Responsibilities include selling program enhancements and concepts to the client's senior and executive level, managing the client's implementation phase, growing/selling programs to meet expectations, manage client profitability and retention, and overall client satisfaction.
- Reports to a Commercial Card Services, Sales Manager.
- Senior-level account management position.
- Operates with a high degree of autonomy managing a portfolio of upper middle and large market commercial card clients.
Independently studies commercial card industry trends and best practices, attends industry conferences, and offers consultative advice to clients. Qualifications Minimum Requirements:
5-years card issuance experience OR in selling Web-based business applications in the payments industry.
Proven ability to effectively consult with both internal and external clients. Preferred Requirements:
- Good knowledge of treasury and commercial card products. Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable laws.
To review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprintposter.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCPEEOSupplementFinalJRFQA_508c.pdf
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.