SunTrust Banks Electronic Specialist in Orlando, Florida
Req ID: W462020
Responsible for electronic service functions within Wire Transfer, Automated Clearing House (ACH), ATM Banking, and client service support within these functions. Qualifications
- Ability to perform extremely complex duties within Business Express, TaxTel and NETS, and PEP+.
- Expertise and ability to identify and resolve PC hardware/software problems, solid analytical and technical skills and knowledge of all department operations and procedures.
- Must have experience in assisting corporate customers in problem resolution, in preparing magnetic tapes and sending transmissions, and in developing internal procedures.
- Typically requires decision-making and resolution of issues not clearly established by procedures.
- Works under minimal supervision.
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable laws.
To review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprintposter.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCPEEOSupplementFinalJRFQA_508c.pdf
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.