SunTrust Banks Anticipatory Hire Teller FT (35 Hours) North Orange Seminole Area in Orlando, Florida
Req ID: W458148
Receive training while waiting for a permanent Branch or In-Store location assignment. Provides clients with courteous and professional service within a Branch or In-Store environment. Completes assigned responsibilities according to established guidelines; complexity of duties performed varies by position. Ensures compliance with internal controls, operational procedures and risk management policies. Responsible for ensuring that all business transactions and practices in the individual's span of control comply with all regulations and the SunTrust Code of Conduct. Pursue on-going education of SunTrust products, services, and other lines of business.
Receives training on SunTrust systems and established procedures. Handles face-to-face banking transactions in a variety of branch or In-store locations, while waiting for a permanent branch assignment including but not limited to processing deposits, withdrawals, and payments and balancing. Follows defined best practices for client interactions and service. Works under established procedures. Incumbent is trained to identify types of financial needs in order to help clients, and may make referrals where appropriate. Qualifications
- Previous work-related experience involving face-to-face interactions with clients and the handling of cash or payment transactions.
- Basic math and numeric sequencing aptitude.
Willing and able to follow instructions and work under established guidelines. Preferred Requirements:
Teller Service at a comparable financial institution or retail service and sales experience.
- Demonstrated ability to uncover referral opportunities.
Knowledge of advanced or complex branch transactions. Benefits: Your life is full of responsibilities; SunTrust provides the tools and resources to help you balance your Work and your Life needs through the following benefits:
Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans
- Retirement Plan - 401k with matching
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Time away from work - vacations and holidays
- Professional development - SunTrust University, an in-house career growth and employee development program
- Tuition Assistance - financial help for going back to school About SunTrust: SunTrust is one of the nation's largest and strongest financial services holding companies in the United States. We offer branches and ATMs in convenient locations throughout the southern regions of the U.S. SunTrust provides deposit, credit, trust, and investment services to a broad range of retail, businesses, and institutional clients. How to Apply?Is this you? If you are qualified and interested, please click the Apply Now button.
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable laws.
To review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprintposter.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCPEEOSupplementFinalJRFQA_508c.pdf
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.