SunTrust Banks AML – LCR Operations Analyst 1 in Orlando, Florida
Req ID: W459808
Monitor, identify, research, compile, and report daily operational data related to specialized transactions, functions, work volume, productivity, and finance and quality issues. Resolve issues related to specialized complex operation functions. Develop recommendations to mitigate control issues, improve the effectiveness and efficiency of department operations, and review findings with management. Responsible for escalation of production issues for quick resolution and understanding and supporting continuous development of systems owned by unit. Assist in the interpretation, implementation and communication of policies related to the operations financial, operational, quality and compliance issues. Coordinate, monitor, and execute daily production of reports used in the work area. Perform routine system-related tasks and work to reconcile basic systems, programs or process issues. Assist with systems and process/procedural testing.
Qualifications Basic Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent and 2 years banking operations with an emphasis on account and transaction reviews and balancing, research and issue resolution.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of bank operational concepts.
- Strong PC skills including working knowledge of spreadsheets and planning tools.
- Above average communication, time management, and interpersonal skills.
Experience in performing reconcilements and conducting other investigative or research work. Preferred Requirements:
Associate degree with an emphasis in accounting or equivalent relevant work experience to include 3 years experience reviewing, reporting and analyzing complex data to mitigate risk to the bank.
- Familiarity with on-line systems. Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable laws.
To review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprintposter.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCPEEOSupplementFinalJRFQA_508c.pdf
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.