SunTrust Banks Investment Advisory Group Associate, Private Wealth Management (New York, NY) in New York, New York
Req ID: W455773
IAG Associate Role:
The Investment Advisory Group (IAG) Associate position is intended to serve as an entry- to mid-level position for recent graduates and/or individuals with three years of experience. Selected incumbents will be assigned to the Alternatives Investment Research Group. Career advancement will depend upon individual performance, attainment of requisite KSAs (knowledge, skills & abilities), related professional designations/credentials and business needs.
Minimum Job Requirements:
· Bachelor’s degree with a focus on finance, accounting, or related field.
· Minimum of three years of experience working in investment research or analysis.
· Exceptional level of skill in use of MS Office Excel and Powerpoint, including creating charts, tables and templates.
· Exceptional communication skills (both verbal and written).
· Strong quantitative, research and analytical skills.
· Detail oriented.
· Ability to take initiative and work on multiple tasks or projects at one time.
· In-depth knowledge of financial markets and asset management industry gained through work experience or rigorous academic study (attainment of a professional designation such as CFA, CFP, CAIA or related credential will be considered a plus).
· CFA Candidate
· Experience with Factset
· Experience with data analytics Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable laws.
To review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprintposter.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCPEEOSupplementFinalJRFQA_508c.pdf
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.