SunTrust Banks Asset Manager - Commercial Real Estate - New York, NY / Atlanta, GA / Chicago, IL / Dallas, TX / Leawood, KS in New York, New York
Req ID: W454504
This job focuses on the performance and operations of the underlying collateral for highly structured commercial real estate loans for a Private Equity client. This role entails the following: •Work closely with other teammates to monitor collateral performance by utilizing industry metrics and providing clients customized reports •Review the performance, operations and compliance of the underlying collateral and provide updates to the client •Monitor and administer loan covenants as identified in loan documents including DSCR reviews, reserve account adjustments, call provisions, release provisions, earn outs, etc. •Administer servicing client requests as necessary including collateral reviews, credit administration, borrower interaction, portfolio analytics, etc. Qualifications
- College degree or academic achievement in Real Estate, Finance, or equivalent work experience
- 5-7 years commercial loan asset management and/or workout experience, including CMBS
- Strong analytical skills (property operations, borrower financials and market performance)
- Strong PC skills, including a demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Demonstrated ability to clearly convey loan status and develop loan workout/resolution plan (nonperforming loans).
Eligible to manage or perform loan origination or servicing functions under Mortgage Investor or government agency guideline requirements Preferred Qualifications:
Commercial or multifamily property leasing, sales, management and/or ownership experience
- Consumer debt collection or counseling experience
- Prior Investment property ownership or management experience
- Prior experience in asset recovery, investigative reporting, mediation or dispute resolution
- Prior experience with Enterprise LMS servicing platform Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable laws.
To review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprintposter.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCPEEOSupplementFinalJRFQA_508c.pdf
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.