SunTrust Banks PWM (Private Wealth Management) Concierge Banker - Location TBD - Nashville, Atlanta, Orlando in Nashville, Tennessee
Req ID: W454063
PWM Concierge Banker will manage outbound calling efforts of wealthy, medical and/or legal clients with less than $10,000 in annualized revenue, or supports assigned wealth management team(s), or PWM Concierge unit. Consults with assigned clients to identify credit and deposit needs. Coordinates relationships with, and refer clients to, other STI product specialists, wealth teams and partners, using a team approach in delivering solutions to client’s financial needs and enhance existing relationships. Acquires new clients through targeted prospecting. Recognize relationships at risk and notify the manager. Outbound calling to grow and expand exisiting Concierge clients / Client Acquisition through Leads Lists. Maintains proper licenses including Series 7, Series 66, Life, Health, and Variable insurance licenses. Candidates will have 60 days from their Start Date to transfer, or 100 days from their Start Date to acquire, all of the registrations and licenses required for this position. Ensures that appropriate continuing education requirements are met where needed. Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2years previous banking or other financial institution experience.
- Possesses very strong Deposit/General Banking knowledge to personally deliver standard bank products such as deposits, credit cards, mortgages, etc.
- Has a basic knowledge of all wealth management products and services, strong consultative and client management skills with the ability to sell a wide range of products and services and very strong Client Service Skills.
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills.
- Well organized and flexible with the ability to determine and focus on top priorities in a fast-paced environment.
Satisfies regulatory requirements for holding the position, including determined by SunTrust to meet the qualification standards imposed by the Loan Originator Compensation rule of the Truth in Lending Act. Preferred Qualifications:
Word, Excel and Power Point skills preferred. Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national originTo review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprintposter.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCPEEOSupplementFinalJRFQA_508c.pdf
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.