SunTrust Banks Anticipatory Hire Branch Manager - West Nashville Area in Nashville, Tennessee
Req ID: W466483
While in training participates in activities around driving branch performance results, execution of superior sales and service behaviors and activities by the entire team in order to meet/exceed 100% of branch goals while maintaining an operationally efficient and compliant branch. Delivers industry leading service and ensures compliance with internal controls, operational procedures and risk management policies within a Branch environment. Participates in outside sales efforts to bring in new primary relationships.
No Direct Reports, but interaction with External Clients, Technology, LOB Managers, Retail Branch Network. This position performs services at the direction of the Area Manager (or Area Team Leaders) for external Clients and internal Teammates.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Three and a half years retail sales experience serving consumer or small business clients with two years leadership and coaching experience or Two and a half years financial sales and service experience with at least one year previous experience in a leadership and coaching role.
Satisfies regulatory requirements for holding the position, including meeting the qualification standards imposed by the Loan Originator Compensation rule of the Truth in Lending Act. Preferred Requirements:
College courses with focus on business, finance or accounting.
- Five and a half years financial sales and service experience in a retail branch environment with two and a half years direct supervisory and coaching experience.
- Previous experience as a Client Service Manager or In-store Assistant Branch Manager and Personal Banker or In-store Financial Services Representative or comparable roles at another financial institution.
- Completion of Core STU Curriculum Training as well as corresponding Branch Manager coursework.
- Knowledge of retail bank branch operations, policies and procedures.
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable laws.
To review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprintposter.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCPEEOSupplementFinalJRFQA_508c.pdf
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.