SunTrust Banks Medical Relationship Manager (Coral Gables, FL) in Miami, Florida
Req ID: W455923
Responsible for generation and management of a profitable loan and deposit portfolio and non-interest income from Medical Practice businesses with annual revenues above $5MM through the development and retention of long term, profitable client relationships. Develops overall client/prospect strategy to deepen the relationships with business and the practicing physicians within the business. They will develop this strategy alongside their Medical Client Advisor and Client Advisor Associate partners, in addition to their overall SunTrust product specialists. Retains and strengthens current relationships and actively seeks to develop new business through prospecting, centers of influence, client referrals. Ability to assess and be creative in providing credit solutions to medical practice clients. Meet and exceed sales goals in deposits, loans, point to point revenue growth, profitability and client acquisition and loyalty. Indirect responsibility to lead the practice group to penetrate the business and physician relationships for the clients and prospects to which they are assigned. Maintains proper licenses including Series 7, Series 66, Life, Health, and Variable insurance licenses and SAFE Act registration. Candidates will have 60 days from their Start Date to transfer, or 100 days from their Start Date to acquire, all of the registrations and licenses required for this position. Ensures that appropriate continuing education requirements are met where needed. Qualifications
- Undergraduate Degree.
- 5-7 years of commercial lending and relationship management experience.
- Proven experience with strong credit knowledge to personally deliver standard commercial credit to assigned clients.
- Solid knowledge of appropriate Treasury Management, Capital Markets and defined benefit / defined-contribution plan products.
- Demonstrated experience and success in meeting sales goals, meeting client relationships and experience with credit, credit support or financial analysis.
- Has a basic knowledge of all commercial and wealth management products and services, strong consultative and client management skills with the ability to sell a wide range of products and services and very strong client service skills.
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills. Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Products
Satisfies regulatory requirements for holding this position, including determined by SunTrust to meet the qualification standards imposed by the Loan Originator Compensation rule of the Truth in Lending Act. Preferred Qualifications:
Experience in Commercial Banking of Medical Practices.
- Graduate of a Commercial Training program.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or Accounting discipline.
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable laws.
To review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprintposter.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCPEEOSupplementFinalJRFQA_508c.pdf
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.