SunTrust Banks PM End Point Security Projects in Knoxville, Tennessee
Req ID: W456337
Job Description Manages small to medium size technology projects with moderate complexity or provides significant support to leaders of larger projects or initiatives. Provides a single point of contact for assigned projects. Develops detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans, and status reports. Responsible for assembling project team, assigning individual responsibilities, identifying appropriate resources needed, developing and managing schedules to ensure timely completion of project. Applies understanding of system scope and project objectives, as well as the role and function of each team member, in order to effectively coordinate the activities of the team. Ensures adherence to quality standards and reviews project deliverables. Manages the integration of vendor activities and tracks and reviews vendor deliverables. Responsible for meeting project deadlines, communicating product status and producing deliverables. Applies an understanding of key business processes and practical experience to solve a range of straightforward problems. Analyzes possible solutions using experience, judgment and precedents. Works under moderate supervision. Qualifications Basic Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree and 2 years of experience or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Knowledge in software development practices and information systems and ability to apply that knowledge in practice.
- Ability to manage competing priorities.
- Ability to solve problems in straightforward situations by analyzing possible solutions using experience, judgment and precedents.
- Experience participating in IT projects.
Ability to communicate complex information in straightforward situations. Preferred Requirements:
Bachelor's degree and 3 years of experience.
- Banking or financial services experience.
- Technical proficiency in one or more of the following; mainframe hardware/software, client server hardware/software, hardware/software deployment, application development, change management.
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable laws.
To review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprintposter.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCPEEOSupplementFinalJRFQA_508c.pdf
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.