SunTrust Banks Administrative Assistant, Commercial Banking - Cleveland, Ohio in HOME Remote, Ohio
Req ID: W456463
SunTrust’s Commercial Banking team is seeking a seasoned professional Sr. Administrative Assistant to support the Northern Ohio Market President's office in our Cleveland, OH headquarters. Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Executive calendar and email management
- Preparation, maintenance, updating and distribution of meeting materials and reports
- Preparation and submission of invoices
- Expense report administration
- Coordination of conference and board room resources
- Ordering supplies
- Managing and following up on facilities and maintenance requests for the office
- Acting as primary point of contact for guests and visitors
- Assisting with coordination of special projects and special events The successful candidate will have strong attention to detail, exceptional customer service and communication skills and the ability to work independently and pro-actively. This role will include significant interaction with senior level executives. Resourcefulness, dependability and a sense of urgency are critical for this high visibility role. This is a full time position with a schedule of 8 am – 5 pm. Additional hours may be needed for special events, meetings, etc. SunTrust offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefit package which includes health care, dental and vision insurance, tuition reimbursement, 401(k) & company match, paid vacation, and holiday pay. Qualifications
4 years of experience and knowledge of standard operating policies and procedures. Intermediate office software, office hardware, and spreadsheet skills. May require PC database skills.
- 4+ years of prior Executive support experience.
- Proficiency with Salesforce, Excel , and PowerPoint
- Prior banking or financial services industry experience
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable laws.
To review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprintposter.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCPEEOSupplementFinalJRFQA_508c.pdf
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.