SunTrust Banks PWM Managing Client Service Consultant (Orlando, Tampa or Sarasota, FL) in Hillsborough County, Florida
Req ID: W466464
Provide client support to a team of 2-3 Managing Directors, Region Trust Advisors, Client Advisors and/or Investment Strategists managing a portfolio of high net worth clients with complex servicing needs. Primary support activities include client service including onboarding, investment, trust and banking needs, operational processes including account opening/closing/maintenance and wires, support activities for sales professionals, development of key partnerships in other businesses, Document handling and preparation of general correspondence to customers (internal memos, financial data and asset record spreadsheets using trust application data), client presentation using Microsoft Office Suite and/or other Private Wealth Management software, and internal committee reports. Will interface with client, typically via telephone however at times in person and with via written communication. Support Managing Directors, Region Trust Advisors, Client Advisor, and Investment Strategist’ sales and client retention goals, identifying relationship deepening and enhanced client service opportunities.
This position manages the daily service and operational duties of the assigned division. Responsible for supervising the client support specialist staff, training staff on service and operational processes and procedures, handles client issues and specialized functions, and resolves matters. Assists the Division Executive who is responsible for all business transactions and practices in the Division.
Will also serve as the regional point of contact for the Division Service Manager.
* Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Excellent organizational skills with the ability to work on numerous tasks simultaneously.
* Expert Microsoft Office Suite skills.
* Flexible; able to adapt to change as well as determine and focus on top priorities in a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities.
* Strong knowledge of banking and trust systems.
* Trains junior Client Support Specialists on systems, industry knowledge, support processes and procedures.
* 8 years previous banking or other financial institution experience, including 8 years client support experience.
* Undergraduate degree in Accounting, Finance or Business.
* Demonstrates strong investment, wealth management, treasury services, credit and deposit knowledge to successfully support a team of advisors with all product discussions and offerings.
* 10 plus years supporting high net worth clients with complex needs. Prior experience managing a team is preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable laws.
To review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprintposter.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCPEEOSupplementFinalJRFQA_508c.pdf
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.