SunTrust Banks Investment Associate (Tampa, FL area) in Hillsborough County, Florida
Req ID: W469511
Job Description Supports one or more Private Financial Advisor (Advisors). Works closely with Advisor(s) to meet the needs and objectives of the client(s). Assists customers with trades (if licensed), requests for information, research, account problems etc. – all types of customer service. Assist with all operational requests. Utilizes tools and resources to help Advisor(s) with the growth of their business. Complies with all compliance & risk management policies and procedures associated with the role. Reports to the Investment Services Group/Area Operations Manager. Works with less direction and handles more duties. Fully proficient in all brokerage desktop tools & procedures. Qualifications Basic Requirements:
- The employee will have very strong written and oral communication skills, be detail oriented and able to juggle multiple priorities.
- Must have FINRA Series 7, 63, 65 (or 66) Licenses, and the Securities Industry Essentials (SIE) Exam as applicable oracquire them within 300 days from your start date.
- Strong customer service and communication knowledge.
- Proficiency in brokerage desktop tools and procedures.
4 years professional administrative experience, including 1 year of experience in the securities industry. Preferred Requirements:
Life and Health Insurance license.
- 3 years of experience in the financial services or securities industry.
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable laws.
To review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprintposter.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCPEEOSupplementFinalJRFQA_508c.pdf
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.