BB&T Suntrust Now Truist Senior Citrix Engineer in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Req ID: R0020933
Specific information related to the position is outlined below. To apply, click on the button above. You will be required to create an account (or sign in with an existing account). Your account will provide you access to your application information.Need Help?
Should you have a disability and need assistance with the application process, please request a reasonable accommodation by emailing Accessibilityor by calling 877-891-2510. This email inbox is monitored for reasonable accommodation requests only. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Regular or Temporary: Regular Language Fluency: English (Required) Work Shift: 1st shift (United States of America)
Please review the following job description:
•Under limited supervision, participate as a highly skilled member on a team of IT Client Server Engineers, providing technical expertise for the designing, planning, testing and implementation phases of Client Server projects as assigned by Client Server Management. Take a primary role in installing, configuring, troubleshooting, testing and documenting Client Server systems and software in a laboratory environment. Lead efforts related to the successful implementation of Client Server systems into production while following BB&T standards and procedures. Effectively manage relationships with key support partners, line of business representatives and vendors. Lead implementation of complex medium to large scale enterprise projects. Lead development of innovative improvements. Proficient at driving solid effective and timely decisions in alignment with departmental direction based on excellent command of business knowledge and technology. Under limited supervision, lead efforts in investigating, evaluating and incorporating best practices based on knowledge of environment.
Lead efforts related to designing, planning, enhancing, and testing all distributed systems platforms used throughout the enterprise including base-lining current systems, trend analysis and capacity planning as required for future systems requirements.
Lead technical assessment, research, and testing of new technologies as requested using client server design, automation, and scripting best practices and procedures.
Analyze information to determine, recommend, and plan the use of computers and peripheral equipment, or modifications to existing equipment and systems that will provide capability for proposed project or work load, efficient operation and effective use of allotted resources.
Responsible for third-level technical support of Client Server systems providing expert problem analysis and resolution in a timely manner.
Participate in all areas of technology management, systems development or systems implementation as assigned. Required Skills and Competencies:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations
may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. 1. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or relevant field, or equivalent education and related training
2.Eightyears of related experience with distributed systems in Information Technology and desired Skills.
A comprehensive understanding of applied enterprise computing technology
Thorough knowledge of data flow, client server systems, problem analysis and systems tuning. Adept with network interfaces and technologies
Knowledge of multiple programming/script languages with proficiency in development of systems and program interfaces
Demonstrated proficiency in basic computer applications such as Microsoft Office software products
Ability to travel, occasionally overnight Desired Skills:
- Good oral, written and presentation skills.
- Good leadership abilities. Good individual and teamwork abilities.
- Sr. Citrix Virtual Apps 7.15 (Published Apps, Full Desktop) Administrator
- Sr. VMware ESXi Administrator
- Windows Server 2012 to 2019
- Manage Active Directory / Domain Controllers and GPO administration
- Server and Software patching & upgrades
- MS SQL Server and relational d
- Virtual Desktop (VDI) provisioning
- PowerShell Scripting
- Backup solutions – VMWare and Backup Exec
- Monitoring and management (SolarWinds, Management Consoles, Custom Scripting)
- Understanding of Enterprise Storage utilization
- Servers (IBM, DELL, UCS)
- Knowledge of SCCM
- Understanding of networking concepts
- Disaster Recovery experience
- Formal Change Management and Audit activities
- Data Center Hardware Support (rack, install, configure, troubleshoot) Truist supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law. Drug Free Workplace. Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name. EEO is the Law Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision E-Verify
Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name.
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.