BB&T Suntrust Now Truist Leadership Institute Senior Consultant in Greensboro, North Carolina
Req ID: R0020553
Specific information related to the position is outlined below. To apply, click on the button above. You will be required to create an account (or sign in with an existing account). Your account will provide you access to your application information.Need Help?
Should you have a disability and need assistance with the application process, please request a reasonable accommodation by emailing Accessibilityor by calling 877-891-2510. This email inbox is monitored for reasonable accommodation requests only. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Regular or Temporary: Regular Language Fluency: English (Required) Work Shift: 1st shift (United States of America)
Please review the following job description:
Consistently deliver Leadership Institute's consulting and leadership development products, ensuring maximum profit contribution commensurate with the best interests of clients, employees, and the public.
requires PhD in Psychology or related field. Requires 50-60% travel throughout bank's footprint
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
- Facilitate on-site leadership development workshops.
- Design and conduct Personal Executive Development (PED) processes.
- Design and conduct Organizational Development processes.
- Conduct on-going evaluations of all processes to maximize firm’s effectiveness.
- Assist sales staff in managing and expanding client relationships, initiating sales processes where possible.
- Make sales calls and assist sales with proposal development.
- Provide input for developing new products as well as upgrading/improving existing products
- Support firm’s public relations efforts by contributing articles, testimonials, etc.
- Input sales/consulting activity into databases for record keeping and perform other required administrative tasks.
- Responsible for other duties as assigned by management. Required Skills and Competencies:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Masters degree in Psychology or relevant field or equivalent education and related training
- Five to seven years experience in consulting, coaching, counseling, or other related field
- Thorough knowledge of all aspects of human systems/organizational consulting
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to deal effectively with all types of personalities
- Exceptional business, counseling and facilitation skills
- High degree of professionalism
- Ability to perform as a team member
- Ability to gain respect of high-level executives
- Good working knowledge of standard software applications such as MS Office
- Must be able to travel as required Desired Skills:
- Doctoral degree in Psychology or relevant field
- Demonstrated leadership ability Truist supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law. Drug Free Workplace. Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name. EEO is the Law Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision E-Verify
Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name.
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.