BB&T Suntrust Now Truist Limited English Proficiency Program Manager in Durham and Orange Counties, North Carolina
Req ID: W469272
The Limited English Proficiency Program Manager is responsible for collaborating on strategy, execution, and implementation of innovative solutions for our teammates and clients. The LEP Program Manager will be a strategic driver and liaison across the consumer segment and work in conjunction with shared services to build out our Limited Efficiency Program Roadmap, which will consist of building a client centric formidable end-to-end process from pre-application to post-servicing to engage LEP clients. The Manager will act as “Business Owner” to drive excellence in execution and timely delivery of the LEP platform for Truist Mortgage. Partners include but not limited to:
- Consumer Lending Product Managers
- Consumer Operations & Business Technology Office
- Branch, Premier, Deposit Solutions Virtual Channels (CCC)
- Shared Services (Legal, Compliance/FLCOE, Risk, Technology, Marketing, Multi-Cultural Marketing, Inclusion Office, HR)
- Teammate Networks/Insights Cohorts
- Vendors (WK/BKFS/ProTranslation) On February 7, 2019, it was announced that SunTrust Banks, Inc. and BB&T Corporation intend to merge, with the combined entity to be named Truist Financial Corporation (“Truist”). The merger is subject to regulatory approval, and BB&T and SunTrust remain separate and independent companies until the merger closes. This position, which would be for a role with Truist or an affiliate, is contingent upon the merger receiving regulatory approval and closing. Qualifications
Required: Bachelor’s Degree or commensurate experience in Mortgage Banking. Familiarity with social media platforms.
Required: 7+ years’ experience in Mortgage Banking with in-depth knowledge of origination process, loan fulfillment, and on-going servicing areas.
Required: Ability to influence and lead teams without direct supervisory responsibility. Strategic thinker with ability to balance big picture storytelling with tactical delegation to drive results. Strong analytical and technical skills.
Preferred: Project/Program Management experience with SunTrust
Preferred: Multi-lingual Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable laws.
To review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprintposter.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCPEEOSupplementFinalJRFQA_508c.pdf
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.