SunTrust Banks Full Time Teller 1, 2 or 3 (40 hrs.) - Pebblebrooke in Collier County, Florida
Req ID: W455651
Our Branch Banking Teammates are often the first to meet new clients and the ones who start them on the path to reaching their financial goals. We help them buy homes, grow businesses, send kids to college and build their futures. By having a conversation, we can understand what our clients need, and can create customized product and service solutions that address them. Our most important job as the face of SunTrust is to build a lasting relationship that help us match our clients with the exact solutions they need to help them reach their financial goals.
Tellers will be required to:
- Provide industry leading service
- Complete transactions according to established guidelines (complexity of transactions performed varies by Teller level)
- Identify referral opportunities and makes appropriate referrals
- Participate, support and develop effective relationships with all branch partners including branch teammates, Regional Operation Manager, Financial Advisors, etc.
- Ensure compliance with internal controls, operational procedures and risk management policies.
- Pursue on-going education of SunTrust products, services, and other lines of business.
- Ensure that all business transactions and practices in the individual's span of control comply with all regulations and the SunTrust Code of Conduct Receives formal training and begins to handle face-to-face banking transactions in a branch, including but not limited to processing deposits, withdrawals, payments and balancing. Follows defined best practices for client interactions and service. Works under established procedures. Training will include identification of specific financial needs in order to assist clients, and may require making referrals where appropriate.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous work-related experience involving face-to-face interactions with clients and the handling of cash or payment transactions.
- Basic math and numeric sequencing aptitude.
- Willing and able to follow instructions and work under established guidelines. Benefits:
Your life is full of responsibilities; SunTrust provides the tools and resources to help you balance your Work and your Life needs through the following benefits:
Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans
- Retirement Plan - 401k with matching
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Time away from work - vacations and holidays
- Professional development - SunTrust University, an in-house career growth and employee development program
- Tuition Assistance - financial help for going back to school About SunTrust:
SunTrust is one of the nation's largest and strongest financial services holding companies in the United States. We offer branches and ATMs in convenient locations throughout the southern regions of the U.S. SunTrust provides deposit, credit, trust, and investment services to a broad range of retail, businesses, and institutional clients.
How to Apply?Is this you? If you are qualified and interested, please click the Apply Now button. Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national originTo review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprintposter.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCPEEOSupplementFinalJRFQA_508c.pdf
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.