BB&T Suntrust Now Truist Structured Lending Advisor (Credit Advisor 2) in Charlotte, North Carolina
Req ID: R0022896_1
Specific information related to the position is outlined below. To apply, click on the button above. You will be required to create an account (or sign in with an existing account). Your account will provide you access to your application information.Need Help?
Should you have a disability and need assistance with the application process, please request a reasonable accommodation by emailing Accessibilityor by calling 877-891-2510. This email inbox is monitored for reasonable accommodation requests only. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Regular or Temporary: Regular Language Fluency: English (Required) Work Shift: 1st shift (United States of America)
Please review the following job description:
To provide direct support to team lead and ancillary support to the other Structured Lending Advisors, as needed. Structured Lending Advisors provide support to the Reserve and Genspring client segments and for clients with credit exposure >$10MM. These loans typically are more complex in nature and require significant oversight by the Structured Lending team. We also expect for this role to be involved with some of the smaller loan requests from legacy BB&T clients that may be routed to the Structured Lending Advisor. The Structured Lending Advisor (SLA) is a geographically based, client-facing role, partnering directly with Private Wealth Management Advisors on recommending credit strategies and solutions to meet the needs of our clients and prospects. SLA’s work with professionals, business owners, and ultra-high net worth individuals. SLA’sidentify opportunities and are accountable for loan structuring, negotiating terms and documents, and closing debt solutions for clients. This position collaborates with relationship and credit team members by providing credit alternatives and creative ways to structure loan opportunities, while also ensuring a seamless client experience for any client-service needs post credit transaction. SLA’s are responsible for achieving credit portfolio growth and meeting loan profitability goals for supported markets. Responsibilities include:
Provides the highest level of service to our internal partners and ultimately the client
Calls on clients with Private Wealth Management advisors to understand client needs
Manages credit pipeline for all new and increased loan requests
Acts in accordance with Bank's credit culture, policies and procedures Minimum Requirements:
Must be familiar with complex client entity structures and commercial lending products (liquid secured, commercial real estate, yacht, air craft, fine art, hedge funds and unsecured lending)
- Basic knowledge of regulatory and compliance requirements
- Undergraduate Degree with 5 years of extensive commercial or private lending and relationship management experience
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to operate independently with minimal supervision. Ability to manage multiple deals simultaneously and different constituents depending on deal stage.
- Demonstrated ability to exceed sales goals or financial targets
- Excellent written and oral communication skills Truist supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law. Drug Free Workplace. Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name. EEO is the Law Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision E-Verify
Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name.
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.