BB&T Suntrust Now Truist Senior Administrative Assistant - Risk Management Administration in Charlotte, North Carolina
Req ID: R0020986
Specific information related to the position is outlined below. To apply, click on the button above. You will be required to create an account (or sign in with an existing account). Your account will provide you access to your application information.Need Help?
Should you have a disability and need assistance with the application process, please request a reasonable accommodation by emailing Accessibilityor by calling 877-891-2510. This email inbox is monitored for reasonable accommodation requests only. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Regular or Temporary: Regular Language Fluency: English (Required) Work Shift: 1st shift (United States of America)
Please review the following job description:
Provide support, typically to a senior manager or professional, in assigned area by performing general administrative duties with minimal to no guidance.
Prefer experience with Senior Level Administration Support within Financial Services.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
- Prepare (key) correspondence, reports and forms.
- Compose correspondence as directed.
- Within guidelines, may answer correspondence on own initiative.
- Execute routine projects within general guidelines and instruction.
- Establish and maintain files and records.
- Screen calls/voicemails and handle or route to appropriate people.
- Arrange and handle details related to travel arrangements, expense reports, departmental budgets, meetings and appointments.
- Deal discreetly with confidential information.
- Assist in solving problems and answering questions.
- May be required to coordinate the workflow of other clerical positions. Required Skills and Competencies:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High school diploma, or equivalent education and related training
- Mastery in various Microsoft Office products such as Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Five plus years of experience in a Senior Level Administration Support position within Financial Services
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (including strong knowledge of spelling and grammar), organizational skills, interpersonal skills, and math skills
- Exhibited ability to work independently
- Ability to deal with complex situations which require sound judgment
- Ability to operate office equipment (e.g. copier, fax)
- Ability to endure light physical labor
- Ability to travel, occasionally overnight Desired Skills:
Associate’s degree Working knowledge of Microsoft Access and PowerPoint Completion of certifications that are specific to industry Truist supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law. Drug Free Workplace. Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name. EEO is the Law Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision E-Verify
Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name.
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.