BB&T Suntrust Now Truist Product Manager in Charlotte, North Carolina
Req ID: R0020979
Specific information related to the position is outlined below. To apply, click on the button above. You will be required to create an account (or sign in with an existing account). Your account will provide you access to your application information.Need Help?
Should you have a disability and need assistance with the application process, please request a reasonable accommodation by emailing Accessibilityor by calling 877-891-2510. This email inbox is monitored for reasonable accommodation requests only. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Regular or Temporary: Regular Language Fluency: English (Required) Work Shift: 1st shift (United States of America)
Please review the following job description:
We’re creating a bold new future at Truist. Join us. Truist is on the verge of a big move—a move that aims to alter the course of banking as we know it. And to do that we need talent. Lots of it. Our rapidly growing team of product professionals is looking for the best people to join our cause. If you’re passionate about your craft, driven to create change, and interested in joining a team doing transformative work, let’s talk.
The DCAM Digital Product Manager will be accountable for managing the end-to-end product management life cycle for the Commercial Digital Platform; manage new offerings and enhancements throughout the product lifecycle; defining the product vision, gathering and prioritizing requirements, and working closely with the technology organization, partners, and key stakeholders to deliver and maintain profitable solutions that meet the needs of our clients.
• Understand client need for digital solutions, regularly validate with stakeholders • Stay abreast of industry trends and capabilities, including the regulatory environment • Develop, prioritize and execute multi-year roadmaps to provide identified capabilities while optimizing revenue and expense • Champion investment for product refinements that meet defined client needs • Monitor ongoing performance of owned products including revenue, expense, performance, operational and risk related trends/metrics • Manage third party risk for vendor relationships critical to providing product capabilities • Support stakeholders by providing subject matter expertise on the product capabilities and roadmap • Understand the Agile methodology and the associated ceremonies, processes, terminology, etc. • Ensure product artifacts and materials are up to date and relevant
This position requires a level of strategic thinking, but also requires the ability to shift into the details in order to make informed decisions when required. Minimum Requirements
- BS/BA (or equivalent experience)
Possess strong understanding of digital services or e-commerce processes Preferred:
MBA Skills and Abilities
Quantitative and analytical skills to demonstrate benefit realization of project and marketing initiatives for (product)
- Proven ability to use data analytics, research and testing methodologies to drive business decisions
- Adept at cutting through the clutter of information and focusing on what’s most important
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills; ability to present at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to lead cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Comfortable in a fast paced, growing environment
- Comfortable with ambiguity, leading autonomously and making independent decisions
- Skilled relationship builder who can work seamlessly as part of a cross-functional team
- Experience with Agile Development, SAFe experience is a plus
- Ability to identify problems, analyze situations, make independent decisions and proactively develop recommendations
- Ability to think broadly across DCM functional areas and channels and proactively reach out to appropriate contacts as needed
- Demonstrated informal leadership across a broader team or across organizations
- A confident communicator who can articulate the strategic vision and gain alignment with senior members of the organization
Demonstrated technical acumen and an ability to work with the technology organization to align product and technology roadmaps Experience
Minimum of 5-7 years of experience in banking or financial services industry managing digital products; minimum of 2-3 years leading cross functional teams in (product) development
- Expertise in understanding and analyzing market research results, such as drivers of satisfaction related to the online and mobile financial experience
- Experience defining and delivering large-scale digital initiatives including requirements gathering, testing and communication planning
- Experience in a large financial institution setting
- Experience managing vendor relationships, including contract negotiation Truist supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law. Drug Free Workplace. Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name. EEO is the Law Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision E-Verify
Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name.
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.