BB&T Suntrust Now Truist Agency Services Capital Markets Operations Specialist (Loan Trading Closer) in Charlotte, North Carolina
Req ID: R0021584
Specific information related to the position is outlined below. To apply, click on the button above. You will be required to create an account (or sign in with an existing account). Your account will provide you access to your application information.Need Help?
Should you have a disability and need assistance with the application process, please request a reasonable accommodation by emailing Accessibilityor by calling 877-891-2510. This email inbox is monitored for reasonable accommodation requests only. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Regular or Temporary: Regular Language Fluency: English (Required) Work Shift: 1st shift (United States of America)
Please review the following job description:
Responsible for processing transactions within Capital Markets Operations.
Truist Agency Services is looking to add a Loan Trading Closer to their team. This position will work with various trading desks to settle primary, secondary loan trades as well as TRS trades. Summary of Duties:
- Review of legal documentation (Trade Confirmation, Assignment and Assumption Agreements and Funding Memos) for accuracy and completeness.
- Liaise and coordinate trade closings among traders, counterparties, agents, vendors and legal to resolve trade settlement issues.
- Review and interpret Credit Agreements, specifically assignability language
- Familiarity with LSTA standard terms and conditions, LSTA documents and ability to draft and/or verify pricing (funding memo)
- Familiar with electronic settlement systems (Loan IQ, ClearPar, WSO).
- Communicate proactively and effectively with clients, as needed
- Work within the team as well as across the firm to resolve issues and meet deadlines
Must be able to multitask and resolve issues on a daily basis while adhering to deadlines. Basic Requirements:
High School Diploma plus 5 years of industry work experience or BS/BA College Degree and 0-2 years of work experience.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, working on numerous items at one time.
- Ability to enter data correctly and efficiently is essential.
- Strong communications, time management, problem solving and orientation to detail are essential skills.
Work experience associated with Financial Services industry; basic understanding of Microsoft Office products. Preferred Requirements:
BA or BS degree or equivalent work experience
- Knowledge of syndicated loan markets
- Working knowledge and understanding of credit agreements as it pertains to loan settlements
- Detailed oriented with the ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment and under pressure
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Self-motivated and willing to assume extended responsibility
- Loan IQ, WSO and ClearPar system knowledge
- Total Return Swap (TRS) trade closing and or trading desk experience Truist supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law. Drug Free Workplace. Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name. EEO is the Law Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision E-Verify
Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name.
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.