SunTrust Banks Teller Coordinator 1 or 2 FT (40 Hours) Babcock Center in Brevard County, Florida
Req ID: W458219
Job Description Our Branch Banking Teammates are often the first to meet new clients and the ones who start them on the path to reaching their financial goals. We help them buy homes, grow businesses, send kids to college and build their futures. By having a conversation, we can understand what our clients need, and can create customized product and service solutions that address them. Our most important job as the face of SunTrust is to build a lasting relationship that help us match our clients with the exact solutions they need to help them reach their financial goals.
In addition to completing complex Teller transactions, performs functions such a scheduling Teller line team, provides input into performance reviews and may participate in conducting reviews with Branch Manager or Assistant Branch Manager. May participate in the selection/hiring process of Tellers. Completes operational functions such as approving transactions, cash control, branch security, internal control. Demonstrates competency with all Teller application transactions and process Teller operations. Identifies sales referral opportunities and makes appropriate referrals. Ensures that all Tellers are aware of, and participating in, achievement of service and sales goals. Responsible for coaching and development of Tellers, and Operations of Teller line. Advanced Teller and Basic Sales and Service skill set. Ensure compliance with internal controls, operational procedures and risk management policies. Responsible for ensuring that all business transactions and practices in the individual's span of control comply with all regulations and the SunTrust Code of Conduct. Pursue on-going education of SunTrust products, services, and other lines of business.
- Three years experience at a comparable financial institution, or more than three years retail service and sales with supervisory experience.
- Knowledge of risk management and loss prevention.
Must have cash handling or payment transactions and client facing experience. Preferred Requirements:
Similar head teller role at a comparable financial institution
Ability to uncover referral opportunities and provide strong leadership. Benefits:
Your life is full of responsibilities; SunTrust provides the tools and resources to help you balance your Work and your Life needs through the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans
- Retirement Plan - 401k with matching
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Time away from work - vacations and holidays
- Professional development - SunTrust University, an in-house career growth and employee development program
- Tuition Assistance - financial help for going back to school About SunTrust: SunTrust is one of the nation's largest and strongest financial services holding companies in the United States. We offer branches and ATMs in convenient locations throughout the southern regions of the U.S. SunTrust provides deposit, credit, trust, and investment services to a broad range of retail, businesses, and institutional clients. How to Apply?Is this you? If you are qualified and interested, please click the Apply Now
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable laws.
To review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprintposter.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCPEEOSupplementFinalJRFQA_508c.pdf
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.