SunTrust Banks Treasury Sales Analyst 2 in Boston or New York, NY in Boston, Massachusetts
Req ID: W454998
Job Description The Treasury Analyst 2 (TA2) role will be partnered with Treasury Professionals focused on developing strategies to grow revenue within a specified portfolio.
To be successful in the role, the TA2 must maintain and build a strong client focus, and awareness and understanding of the bank and operational aspects of the products and services used by clients in addition to possessing good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
TA2 would require a more advanced level of work and skills. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Independent focus of treasury sales opportunities through pipeline review and maintenance
· Ongoing client relationship management, and client coverage support as needed
· Overall driving and attainment of Treasury revenue goals
· Proactive sales pitch book preparation and follow-up (Strategy, market, and industry research and analysis)
· Preparing cost/benefit analysis based on client needs
· Financial modeling and analysis
· Transaction proposal, analysis, due diligence, and document preparation
· Marketing material development and preparation
· Sales tools support
· Participate in client calls and client planning process
· Effectively synthesize, analyze and interpret business data to guide decisions
· Functions as an LOB representative on company initiatives and projects
· Required to work with associated business partners across both Lines of Business and Product Groups under the guidance of senior Treasury Professionals
· Follows all risk related practices and policies
· Maintaining strong knowledge of Treasury Services products and solutions and providing ongoing training and education for TA1 and Treasury Relationship Specialists 1 & 2
· Providing support to the field on general inquiries (e.g. overview of product features, pricing) Qualifications Minimum Requirements:
· 5+ years of related financial services work experience
· Solid leadership and interpersonal skills
· Strong written and oral communication skills
· Strong organizational and time management skills
· Proven ability to successfully prospect for new leads/clients
· Proven ability to develop an independent viewpoint and present a business case to support conclusions
· 5+ years of Treasury/Cash Management Analyst experience
· Deep knowledge of Working Capital and Treasury Management Solutions
· Strong knowledge of markets and products in the different lines of business: Private Wealth Management, Commercial, Corporate Real Estate, or Corporate Investment Banking Treasury
· Certified Treasury Professional
· CFA Designation Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable laws.
To review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprintposter.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCPEEOSupplementFinalJRFQA_508c.pdf
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.