BB&T Suntrust Now Truist Family Risk Manager- High Net Worth Personal Lines Producer in Bluffton, South Carolina
Req ID: R0017927
Specific information related to the position is outlined below. To apply, click on the button above. You will be required to create an account (or sign in with an existing account). Your account will provide you access to your application information.Need Help?
Should you have a disability and need assistance with the application process, please request a reasonable accommodation by emailing Accessibilityor by calling 877-891-2510. This email inbox is monitored for reasonable accommodation requests only. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Regular or Temporary: Regular Language Fluency: English (Required) Work Shift: 1st shift (United States of America)
Please review the following job description:
To partner with Community Leaders, Centers of Influence, Professional (i.e. CPA, real estate, mortgage, financial planners, CEO’s, etc.) and BB&T Wealth Management Advisors in providing clients/prospects with a comprehensive insurance risk review and analysis for their personal insurance; to sell these clients/prospects property and casualty insurance when appropriate; and to retain them as long-term clients of BB&T Insurance Services, Inc.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: The following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time. 1. Develop relationships with Wealth and Private Banking Advisors and other IRM partners to enhance opportunities for new referrals/introductions. Majority of time spent outside of office developing business referral relationships and generating new sales. 2. Integrate the BB&T Corp. IRM philosophy into daily sales activities to increase new sales and cross-referrals. Build relationships with centers of influence within the bank such as Commercial Lenders, Loan Officers. Included in this effort should be relationships within BB&T Insurance (CL producers, EB producers, etc.) 3. Adhere to all new procedural/system changes to enhance maximum efficiency. 4. Maintain all necessary educational classes and other training as deemed appropriate by manager and as required for property/casualty licenses. 5. New business sales goals will be mutually agreed upon with manager. 6. Maintain a growing book of business comprised primarily of multi-policy accounts with account commission size in excess of $500. 7. Engage in Community organizations and non-profit groups (in a leadership capacity) to make the organization and community stronger, as well as identifying and developing additional centers of influence and referral sources. 8. Manage calendar to proactively meet with potential referral sources, prospects, and clients. 9. Develop annual business plan as a method of identifying S.W.O.T, and opportunities to meet sales objective. Required Skills and Competencies: The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Undergraduate degree preferred, or high school graduate and a minimum of five years insurance industry experience or equivalent sales/ education or related training/experience
- Proven track record of annual new sales
- Strong interpersonal skills/professional attitude and ability to build/maintain relationships
- Strong team player ethics and willingness to help all reach goals
- Ability to mentor/train new sales employees
- Appropriate insurance licenses Truist supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law. Drug Free Workplace. Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name. EEO is the Law Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision E-Verify
Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name.
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.