SunTrust Banks Wealth Structure Internal - Private Wealth Management (Atlanta, GA) in Atlanta, Georgia
Req ID: W462522
As part of the Wealth Protection Planning Team based internally in home office and in collaboration with our external Partners, WSI purpose is to assist Advisors to identify & articulate a protection planning solution, and help deliver to the client via our Advice Delivery Model (ADM). This requires partnering with Advisors, other Private Wealth Teammates & external Partners, mainly by phone or Webinar, to support training & dialogue surrounding advanced Insurance & Annuity Solutions and the integration of those strategies with their financial & estate plans.
Key Responsibilities include:
· Financial Planning - As part of an internal sales & support desk, help Advisors through Financial Planning for our clients and the appropriate implantation of insurance & annuity solutions for income protection & estate planning purposes.
· Discovery – Provide continual support, ideas & resources to aid in Discovery by Advisors; for example: Peer Sharing, Webinars, 1:1 coaching, Partner training, articles, etc.
· Client Experience - Enhance the client acquisition, advisement and retention process by contributing intellectual capital & support related to protection strategies.
· Sales Process - Assist in the client sales process and partner with General Agencies/Carriers to provide suitable Annuity, Life Insurance, LTC and Disability Insurance products.
· Operations Process – Be a centralized resource to assist in Operational processes & issues. External Life/LTC Partners will ‘close’ the business using approved forms & process.
· Activity Plan - Through a uniform activity standard using SalesForce, articulate a concise message to both the SunTrust Advisor & external Partner, as a support & advice provider in protection planning, while connecting our firm resources.
· Product Knowledge - Provide expertise in insurance & annuity products and solutions. Maintain Team website.
· Data Mining - Aid Advisors in determining suitable potential clients & prioritizing for Partners.
· Policy Review - With a focus on regular Policy reviews - prepare individually, and/or in partnership comprehensive analysis and review of a client’s insurance planning, educating Advisors on opportunities for additional planning.
· Recruiting – Support Managers in the recruiting of Advisors & onboarding of Clients; execute white glove process for Policy Review during Client Onboarding.
· Partnering - Collaborate with other business groups within SunTrust Private Wealth to provide a consistent internal client experience; especially with our local Planners, Wealth & Estate Planners & Practice Management Consultants.
· Centers of Influence - When practical and via MD/PFA DD requests, participate in both internal & external activities in UHNW & HNW markets & events.
· Revenue Goals & Key Metrics - Manage external/outside Partners and their revenues streams to achieve our goals, while helping Advisors increase the right ADM activities.
Education - Train managers, partners & advisors on our Protection Planning Platform – particularly through our Atlanta Insurance Bootcamps, Webinars, local workshops, online tools [use of Covr Tech (1Click) & Highland’s EasyLife] and Advisor coaching calls.
· Advisory – Build out our Advisory Annuity platform through helping Advisors with ongoing, regular Client Annuity Reviews. Qualifications
· 3+ years of experience selling protection products (Annuity, Life & Long-Term Care).
· 2+ years of direct marketing experience.
· Life, Variable & Health Insurance License.
· Foundational Insurance & Annuity knowledge with a consultative approach.
· Conversant in Annuity, LTC, LTD & basic Life Products.
· Proven experience in protection planning sales support & products in an Advisor Bank/Broker-Dealer environment.
· Exhibit potential for developing sales & presentation skills in the following areas: personal income, business owner succession, estate, gift, trust and wealth transfer planning.
· Technical expertise specific to Wealth Management, Estate and Financial Planning Strategies.
· Experience working with High Net Worth Client Advisors.
· Strong organizational & project coordinator skills.
· Ability to work with a good degree of autonomy.
· Strong verbal, written and public speaking communication skills.
· SalesForce usage experience.
· Understanding of AnnuityNet.
· Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
· Bachelor’s Degree.
· Series 7 & 66 License.
· CLU, CFP, ChFC, LUTCF Certification or Designation preferred. Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable laws.
To review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprintposter.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCPEEOSupplementFinalJRFQA_508c.pdf
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.