SunTrust Banks Wealth and Estate Planning Strategist, Private Wealth Management (Atlanta, GA) in Atlanta, Georgia
Req ID: W456407
Responsible for utilizing complex financial planning and estate planning techniques to drive new business revenue and enhance retention within the regional field teams. Leverages and sources internal and external resources and centers of influence to acquire new clients. Presents compelling value proposition for SunTrust, financial and estate planning and the Private Wealth Management process. Complex diagnostic and review of financial and estate planning documents and circumstances leading to a comprehensive analysis, diagnosis and solution presentation in conjunction with the wealth and field teams. Directly measured against the ability to attract, retain, and drive new and retention business through partnership with the wealth and field teams. Exhibits and expands upon the core competencies of the financial planner job family.
- 8 years experience preparing and presenting comprehensive financial plans to clients
- Advanced knowledge of estate and business planning techniques, taxation, philanthropic planning, and investment analysis
- Demonstrates ability to work as a contributing team member in a matrix environment
- Professional communications and presentation skills; able to tailor communicating complex analytical information to fit the client's communication style
- Very strong time management and planning skills
- Well organized and flexible; able to adapt to change as well as determine and focus on top priorities in a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities
- Bachelor's degree
- In-depth skills and knowledge of at least one basic financial planning software platform
- At least one of the following: JD, LLM, MS in Taxation, MSFS, ChFC, CFP, CPA, CFA or equivalent experience
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable laws.
To review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprintposter.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCPEEOSupplementFinalJRFQA_508c.pdf
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.