BB&T Suntrust Now Truist User Experience Senior Designer 1 in Atlanta, Georgia
Req ID: R0021297
Specific information related to the position is outlined below. To apply, click on the button above. You will be required to create an account (or sign in with an existing account). Your account will provide you access to your application information.Need Help?
Should you have a disability and need assistance with the application process, please request a reasonable accommodation by emailing Accessibilityor by calling 877-891-2510. This email inbox is monitored for reasonable accommodation requests only. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Regular or Temporary: Regular Language Fluency: English (Required) Work Shift: 1st shift (United States of America)
Please review the following job description:
We’re creating a bold new future at Truist. Join us. Truist is on the verge of a big move—a move that aims to alter the course of banking as we know it. And to do that we need talent. Lots of it. Our rapidly growing team of designers and researchers is looking for the best people to join our cause. If you’re passionate about your craft, driven to create change, and interested in joining a team doing transformative work, let’s talk. At Truist, we know that great digital experiences have the power to transform users into believers and even advocates. Our Experience Design team is looking for User Experience designers to disrupt old paradigms and bring a fresh perspective to the financial industry. As a member of the UX team, you’ll tackle complex problems and transform them into world-class experiences and strategies for Truist's digital products. The ideal candidate will demonstrate the ability to effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams to create user-centered designs and workflows that deliver value to our clients. A thorough understanding of contemporary user-centered design methodologies, enterprise software, and working with complex experiences is essential. What you’ll do:
- Lead the solution of a product area and connect it to a broader product vision
- Balance multiple projects
- Design and deliver user journeys, user flows, wireframes, and interactive prototypes across multiple devices and touchpoints
- Closely collaborate with Product Management and Development
- Effectively communicate design intent and rationale to design team members, cross-functional partners, and stakeholders
- Lead and facilitate small workshops and interviews with cross-functional partners
- Clarify success metrics that deliver value to our users and the business
- Partner with UX Research to move our users to the center of our business
- Be a relentless user advocate
Collaborate enthusiastically and closely with other disciplines to help define early-stage strategies, even with ambiguity What you bring:
A Bachelor’s degree in User Experience, Interaction Design, Communication Design, Information Architecture, or equivalent work experience
- 5 to 7 years of experience designing UX solutions for software, responsive web applications, and/or mobile native apps
- Proven ability to work with a variety of design tools such as Adobe XD, Axure, InVision, Sketch, Omnigraffle, and Balsamiq
- Advanced to expert knowledge of User-centered Design (UCD), Information Architecture (IA), Interaction Design, Usability Testing, creating journey maps, empathy maps, wireframes, and prototyping
- Advanced to expert understanding and application of core concepts in user advocacy and user psychology
- Contributed to multiple shipped products
Strong oral, written, visual communication, and relationship building skills What makes you stand out:
A Master’s degree in User Experience, Interaction Design, Human-Computer Interaction, or related field
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience design for banking or financial services applications If you’re ready to jump into what could be the most exciting financial venture in decades, ready to disrupt the old models and have your say in ushering in a new era, then we’d love to hear from you. Truist supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law. Drug Free Workplace. Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name. EEO is the Law Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision E-Verify
Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name.
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.