SunTrust Banks Treasury and Payment Solutions Digital Product Owner in Atlanta, Georgia
Req ID: W453216
Position will be accountable for aligning and integrating digital product capabilities across Wholesale, Small Business and Business banking. Role includes accountability for managing the end-to-end product management life cycle for the Digital products connecting clients to bank capabilities provide by elements of the Wholesale and Consumer banks. The addition of this role will improve effectiveness and efficiency by supporting the development and execution of a single unified digital channel strategy for Wholesale clients.
- Understand client need for digitally enabled solutions, regularly validate with stakeholders
- Stay abreast of industry trends and capabilities, including the regulatory environment
- Develop, prioritize and execute multi-year roadmaps to provide identified capabilities while optimizing revenue and expense
- Champion investment for product refinements that meet defined client needs
- Monitor ongoing performance of owned products including revenue, expense, performance, operational and risk related trends/metrics
- Manage third party risk for vendor relationships critical to providing product capabilities
- Support stakeholders by providing subject matter expertise on the product capabilities and roadmap
- Ensure product artifacts and materials are up to date and relevant
- Partner closely with EIS, Treasury Operations (TOPS), and T&PS teammates and vendors to ensure successful and effective capability delivery Qualifications
- Seven years related experience in product management OR line experience working with products.
- Professional communication skills.
Financial analysis, Project management. Preferred Qualifications:
Strong leadership and teamwork skills.
- Ability to gather and synthesize ideas for developing and managing products.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Marketing.
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable laws.
To review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprintposter.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCPEEOSupplementFinalJRFQA_508c.pdf
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.