SunTrust Banks Treasury and Payment Solutions Complex Integration Specialist in Atlanta, Georgia
Req ID: W451685
Position will be responsible for working seamlessly with Treasury Operations (TOPS) and EIS to provide flawless implementation of the most complex Treasury and Payment Solutions products.
• Partner with Sales to support RFP responses/solution creation
• Provide expertise and advice to clients on the most effective means of integrating their treasury management systems with the Bank’s product systems
• Clearly define client requirements for product integration to enable TOPS and EIS partners to more effectively implement new solutions, including custom development efforts
• Coordinate with all stakeholders to provide frequent and transparent internal and client communication regarding status and issues
• Serve as a primary escalation point for client issues during implementation
- Seven years related experience in product management OR line experience working with products.
- Professional communication skills.
Financial analysis, Project management. Preferred Qualifications:
Strong leadership and teamwork skills.
- Ability to gather and synthesize ideas for developing and managing products.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Marketing.
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national originTo review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprintposter.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCPEEOSupplementFinalJRFQA_508c.pdf
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.