SunTrust Banks Sr. Forensics Analyst in Atlanta, Georgia
Req ID: W452634
We are looking for a bright, results-driven Sr. Forensics Analyst to join our Security Operations team, where in this role they will be responsible for conducting forensic investigations. This role will work closely with other LOBs to support internal investigations utilizing electronic devices such as laptops, workstations, servers and cell phones.
Responsibilities include: Conducting internal investigations through the use of computer forensics technologies and philosophies
Performing forensics collections based on industry standards
Assisting in incident response through the support of forensics evidence
Managing multiple cases and prioritizing work load
Maintaining professional relationships with clients
Maintaining the highest level of confidentiality with respect to data
- Bachelor’s degree in and 5 years of experience in IT security or other related discipline or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- In-depth knowledge in information systems and ability to identify, apply, and implement best practices.
- Understanding of key business processes and competitive strategies related to the IT function.
- Ability to plan and manage projects.
- Ability to solve complex problems by applying best practices.
- Ability to provide direction and mentor less experienced teammates.
- Ability to interpret and convey complex, difficult, or sensitive information.
- In-depth knowledge of security-related technologies, such as Cisco PIX firewall OS, Nokia Checkpoint firewall OS, TCP/IP, DNS, SATAN, CyberCop, ISS, nmap, IBM Secure Way, and/or Web Single Sign-On (SSO). Preferred Skills:
· Minimum of 5 years’ experience in computer forensics
· Experience or course work related to forensic software such as Guidance Software EnCase, AccessData FTK, X-Ways Forensic, or other computer forensic certifications.
· Competence in computer forensics fundamentals and tools
· Working knowledge of computer hardware components, operating systems, file systems, computer networks, e-mail systems, mobile devices, IT security or incident response.
· Experience with command line scripting, Perl, Python, SQL or other programming experience
· Exposure to log management solutions
· Knowledge of evidence and chain of custody procedures
· Working knowledge of relevant financial industry cyber security regulations, standards, and controls frameworks (e.g. FFIEC, PCI-DSS, GLBA, ISO 2700x, etc.)
· Proficiency in Microsoft software: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio.
· Ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines
· Demonstrated initiative and team work competencies and a client-centric focus.
· Ability to handle and maintain the integrity and confidentiality of highly sensitive material and information
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Preferred certifications: – MSCE, ACE, CCE, ENCE, CISSP, CISM, PMP, SIX SIGMA
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national originTo review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprintposter.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCPEEOSupplementFinalJRFQA_508c.pdf
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.