SunTrust Banks Sr Application Developer in Atlanta, Georgia
Req ID: W454586
- Delivers technically complex solutions.
- Performs system integration support for all project work. This includes but is not limited to customized coding, software integration, analysis, configuring solutions, or using tools such as Pega, FileNet, WebSphere integration products to configure or generate a product. Conducts robust unit testing and provides support for subsequent release testing.
- Leads and participates in the development, testing, implementation, maintenance, and support of highly complex solutions in adherence to company standards.
- Provides escalated support for highly complex applications in production.
- Typically leads moderately complex projects and participates in larger, more complex initiatives. Solves complex technical and operational problems.
- Acts as a resource for teammates with less experience.
- May have people management responsibilities for a small team.
- Bachelor’s degree in and 5 years of experience as a developer or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- In-depth knowledge in information systems and ability to identify, apply, and implement best practices. Understanding of key business processes and competitive strategies related to the IT function.
- Ability to plan and manage projects.
- Ability to solve complex problems by applying best practices.
- Ability to provide direction and mentor less experienced teammates.
- Ability to interpret and convey complex, difficult, or sensitive information.
- Bachelor’s degree and 6 years of experience or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Banking or financial services experience.
- In-depth knowledge and experience with two or more of the following: Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence, ETL tools, ERP systems, RAD/JAD, Unix, Distributed (e.g. JEE, .Net, Middleware, WebServices), Mainframe (COBOL) , Specialties (e.g. Pega, FileNet, Cognos, IVR, WebSphere), Database platforms such as Oracle, SQL Server, DB2. Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national originTo review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprintposter.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCPEEOSupplementFinalJRFQA_508c.pdf
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.