SunTrust Banks Senior Balance Sheet Strategy Analyst in Atlanta, Georgia
Req ID: W454706
The Asset Strategy Group within Corporate Treasury supports SunTrust’s strategic goals by performing analysis on potential investment paths for SunTrust’s balance sheet. The goal of the Asset Strategy Group is to provide executive management with the power and information to continuously enhance the company’s profitability. The Balance Sheet Strategy Analyst will support the Asset Strategy Group within Corporate Treasury Department by performing the following:
- Monthly production reporting on how SunTrust’s is performing financially relative to corporate goals.
- Analysis on products and loan types that SunTrust should continue to invest in by performing quantitative financial analysis while remaining mindful that large banking organizations are subject to capital & liquidity regulatory measures.
- Performing business valuations to understand which of SunTrust’s businesses provide the most profitable returns and presenting these findings to senior and executive management.
- Supporting financial modeling exercises with peer bank analysis to understand the strengths and weaknesses of other institutions and how these findings can be used to further strengthen SunTrust’s profitability metrics.
Occasionally perform financial valuations of the potential acquisition and divestiture of loan portfolios and business lines. Qualifications
Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Management
- 2-5 Years’ experience in finance, accounting or banking.
- Prior experience in mergers & acquisitions, valuation, corporate treasury or financial modeling preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable laws.
To review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprintposter.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCPEEOSupplementFinalJRFQA_508c.pdf
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.