SunTrust Banks Relationship Specialist in Atlanta, Georgia
Req ID: W455982
Provides support services to RM by performing account related client activities which includes processing transactions, account set up and maintenance. Serves as the primary contact for client services. Ensures data integrity of loans for lower bank exposure transactions. Assist sales team in identifying cross-selling opportunities. Performs and resolves moderate to high commercial client servicing issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent work experience.
- 5 years Commercial banking support experience.
- 5 years client service experience.
- Intermediate Commercial Credit and Commercial Loan and products experience.
- Knowledge of loan and retail systems.
- Highly organized with excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Must have the ability to handle multiple tasks under tight time constraints.
Must be able to work in a team environment. Preferred Requirements:
5 years in credit operations, loan consultation or administration; 5 years experience with Microsoft Office Products and related banking systems.
- Previous commercial lending and loan closing experience. Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable laws.
To review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprintposter.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCPEEOSupplementFinalJRFQA_508c.pdf
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.