BB&T Suntrust Now Truist Private Wealth Management Associate in Atlanta, Georgia
Req ID: R0021808
Specific information related to the position is outlined below. To apply, click on the button above. You will be required to create an account (or sign in with an existing account). Your account will provide you access to your application information.Need Help?
Should you have a disability and need assistance with the application process, please request a reasonable accommodation by emailing Accessibilityor by calling 877-891-2510. This email inbox is monitored for reasonable accommodation requests only. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Regular or Temporary: Regular Language Fluency: English (Required) Work Shift: 1st shift (United States of America)
Please review the following job description:
As a PWM Associate, you will learn about all aspects to begin a successful career in Private Wealth Management including licensing, core systems training, and product knowledge.
Licensing requirements include the following:
- Securities Industry Essentials (SIE)
- Series 7
- Series 66
- Life, Health & Variable *Associates must obtain licenses within 120 days from orientation completion to continue with the program. Associates will also have the opportunity to participate in multiple role rotations within PWM segments. The 24-month program includes, but is not limited to, the following rotations within PWM: Private Financial Advisor/Financial Consultant– You will spend time with Divisional Directors during coaching sessions, make effective outbound calls, submit paperwork, exposure to support roles and participation in client-facing activities. Investment Analyst– You will spend time with the trading department, create presentations, conduct industry research, and understand how to make changes to investment mixes based on the current market. Client Advisor– You will assist with financial planning, create presentations, prepare for client meetings and observe daily activities of client support teammates. Credit Advisor– You will become familiar with complex credit products, collaborate with various PWM Advisors and handle/contribute to document prep and follow-up. What to Expect:
Throughout your time as a PWM Associate, you will play a meaningful role in supporting internal business partners and external clients. You will expand your leadership and collaborative team skills, as well as industry and technical knowledge. Our program also offers vast exposure to senior leaders within PWM, a support network of mentors and peers, and the chance to join the close-knit PWM community. Upon program completion, associates who meet performance requirements may be placed in one of four PWM roles mentioned above―based on associate preference, business needs and performance. Qualifications:
- Completed junior year of an undergraduate degree with a scheduled graduation of December 2019 or May 2020
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s degree program at an accredited college or university
- Preference toward Accounting, Finance and/or Economics majors; all majors will be considered
- Overall GPA of 3.0 or above
- Superior written and oral communication abilities
- Independent, entrepreneurial mindset, goal-oriented
- Ability to self-manage, adapt to fast paced environment, collaborate well with teams
- Flexibility to potentially relocate Truist is only able to consider candidates that are permanently eligible to work in the United States. Location:Truist-Atlanta, Georgia Upon completion of the program, PWM Associates will have placement opportunities in one of our several divisions across our geographic footprint. Equal Opportunity Employer. Truist supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. Truist does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable laws. Click on the EEO poster links below to view additional information:
http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCPEEOSupplementFinalJRFQA508c.pdf Truist supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law. Drug Free Workplace. Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name. EEO is the Law Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision E-Verify
Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name.
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.