BB&T Suntrust Now Truist Platform Engineering Business Management & GRC Oversight Officer in Atlanta, Georgia
Req ID: W469209
Lead Strategy & Functional oversight in the area of Platform Engineering Technology Business Management / Budget management, TCO, procurement and Technology Portfolio Governance & Compliance. Coverage also include Secondary Service Delivery & Operations domain coverage.
· Champion Platform & Technology Operations Risk practice within Enterprise Technology risk
· Identify and evaluate technology risks in areas of Business Management, Budget Management, Portfolio Governance and work with key stakeholders to provide guidance on remediation methods to mitigate risks
· Robust understanding of Budget Management, Total Cost of Operations, Procurement practices and Portfolio Management & Governance
· Demonstrate knowledge of the current IT environment and industry IT trends to identify organizational issues, and communicate this information through technology leadership through written correspondence and verbal presentations
· Ability to identify risks required to assess an issue and can translate business/technical requirements to an analyst to perform analysis (business case development, trends)
· Stay current with trends in this emerging space and enhance Truist’s existing methodology for identifying relevant technology risk
· Stay current with industry standards, regulatory requirements and best practices around ITIL, COBIT, etc.
Collaborate with Technology Portfolio Management, Service Delivery, TCO and Business Management
Minimum Requirements: Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Engineering, Finance, or Accounting, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience. 12 years of work experience including technology delivery, solution architecture and design, operations, process engineering or technology audit/risk management. Strong Professional communications both written and verbal, presentation skills and relationship management skills. Demonstrated leadership and influencing skills.
Preferred Requirements: MBA or advanced degree; consulting experience at a corporate level in the financial industry, professional certification or license. In depth knowledge of budget management, portfolio management and portfolio governance is a must.
On February 7, 2019, it was announced that SunTrust Banks, Inc. and BB&T Corporation intend to merge, with the combined entity to be named Truist Financial Corporation (“Truist”). The merger is subject to regulatory approval, and BB&T and SunTrust remain separate and independent companies until the merger closes. This position, which would be for a role with Truist or an affiliate, is contingent upon the merger receiving regulatory approval and closing. Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable laws.
To review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprintposter.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCPEEOSupplementFinalJRFQA_508c.pdf
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.