SunTrust Banks Ops Risk & Control Analyst in Atlanta, Georgia
Req ID: W458828
Responsible for analyzing all risks except Credit and Market within an LOB or Function. Reviews, analyzes, and contributes to execution of the LOB Risk Management programs and framework. Areas of operational risk include Sarbanes Oxley controls, risk profiling, internal controls, capital allocation, loss data, preparing for growth, product reviews and training. Assists LOB Risk & Control Managers in providing leadership and meaningful input to ensure risk data is captured, risk mitigation strategies and controls are developed, and appropriate reporting mechanisms are in place. Assures the LOB has adequate processes and procedures in place to effectively monitor and manage risk. Analyzes one or more components of risk management, such as risk assessment and mitigation, business continuity, vendor risk, and fraud. Reviews documentation, performs testing, and provides remediation efforts in Line of Business. Conducts risk/control assessments on a regular basis ensuring LOB/function meets corporate standards that specifically relate to internal operating controls and risk management. Makes recommendations for remediation and contributes to the support and maintenance of the Bank's risk management culture. Accesses and provides analysis of current state effectiveness of operational risk control activities.
- 5 years of work experience including audit, operations, process engineering or risk management.
- Working knowledge of SOX and other regulatory requirements, and operational risk concepts.
- Demonstrate professional communications and presentation skills, strong relationship management skills and ability to support multiple ongoing initiatives
- Project management, consulting or management experience.
- Risk management experience.
- Knowledge of related industry or division. Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable laws.
To review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprintposter.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCPEEOSupplementFinalJRFQA_508c.pdf
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.