SunTrust Banks Marketing Production Manager in Atlanta, Georgia
Req ID: W453593
The Marketing Production Manager is the Direct Marketing central contact point for all project work that flows through the agency and/or production vendor. The position will oversee all direct mail production and print projects from the initial phase to the final stages of production and distribution. We seek an experienced production coordinator with excellent communication, interpersonal, printing, negotiation and organizational skills.
Responsibilities and Primary Activities:
· Coordinate and have responsibility for overseeing production schedules, print specifications, and cost analysis reports for internal budget approval and achieving goals.
· Ability to provide direction to other teammates and vendors.
· Make adjustments to each job schedule and overall workload as job demands change.
· Makes sure each staff member knows the assignments that they need to complete and the due dates. Acts as the mediator between all COE members to establish and re-evaluate priorities.
· Research material and labor costs, as well as project timelines in order to create bids for projects.
· Attain price quotes and estimated material delivery times. Evaluate quotes and use cost-benefit analysis to determine the best source for the job, negotiate and finalize price.
· Work with printers and creative agency partners to manage project quality, turn times are met and identify where we can gain any economies of scale.
· Become familiar with a variety of the company's business concepts, practices, and procedures to better service the company.
· Understand project scope, define schedules and assign resources. Communicate internally and externally with updates to schedules ongoing throughout a campaign or project.
· Prioritize overall workflow to make sure all projects are finished on time and within budget
· Work with internal departments to manage creative workflow
· Perform additional functions that may be assigned at the discretion of leadership.
· Establish and maintain positive and productive work relationships with all teammates and business partners.
· Bachelor Degree
· 3-5 yrs. of Direct Mail Production coordinator experience, preferably with a corporation.
· Professional leader, with excellent communication, interpersonal and organization skills.
· Experience with people and project management in a fast paced environment.
· Proven track record of ability to manage projects and achieve results.
· Other key attributes: strategic planning, critical thinking, problem solving & team oriented.
· Articulate, excellent written and verbal communicator.
· Presentation skills confidence.
· Strong detail orientation to ensure quality, consistency and alignment.
· Comfortable working independently or one-on-one with peers and key stakeholders.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office suit.
· Experience working directly with Print/Production vendors
· Master knowledge of direct mail and print production.
· MBA or other Masters level degree
· 6+ years progressive marketing management experience
· Direct Marketing agency or equivalent experience.
· Financial Services background a plus.
. Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national originTo review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprintposter.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCPEEOSupplementFinalJRFQA_508c.pdf
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.