SunTrust Banks Marketing Manager in Atlanta, Georgia
Req ID: W456601
Job Description This position is responsible for leading the digital marketing strategy for onUp.com in alignment with the onUp Movement Strategy. This includes the continuous evolution of the user experience, user journeys, creative, tools and resources. In addition, oversight of site analytics, insights and performance will also be required. Agency management and a collaborative partnership with EIS and other key internal stakeholders will be critical to the success of this role. Senior professional role that applies in-depth digital marketing knowledge and a foundational understanding of concepts and principles of brand and content marketing. Applies knowledge of best practices derived from experience to solve a range of complex technical and operational problems. Takes a new perspective on existing solutions to solve complex problems. Exercises judgment based on the analysis of multiple sources of information. Leads small projects (i.e. site content refresh, minor resdesign, adding new capability) with manageable risks and resource requirements; plays significant roles in larger, more complex initiatives (i.e. strategic roadmap, site redesign, development of new capability). Impacts a range of client, operational, project or service activities within own team and others. Works across multiple marketing and EIS teams and disciplines to develop and execute onUp.com strategy. Explains and interprets complex, difficult, or sensitive information. Acts as a resource for teammates with less experience. Works independently and receives minimal guidance. May have people management responsibilities for a small team, including Agency partner management. Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree and 5 years of related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- In-depth knowledge of principles, practices, theories, and/or methodologies associated with the Marketing discipline.
- Understands foundational concepts of other related professional disciplines.
- Experience managing projects or project workstreams.
- Agency partner management expertise.
- Knowledge of the industry’s competitive landscape and the factors that differentiate SunTrust and its competitors in the market.
- Ability to interpret and explain complex information to a range of audiences and build consensus among different stakeholders.
- Ability to provide direction and mentor less experienced teammates.
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable laws.
To review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprintposter.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCPEEOSupplementFinalJRFQA_508c.pdf
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.