SunTrust Banks Lake Application Support Lead in Atlanta, Georgia
Req ID: W455226
- Resolves complex technical issues for SunTrust's applications software.
- Performs problem tracking, diagnosis and root-cause analysis, replication, troubleshooting, and resolution for complex issues. In this capacity, performs programming and debugging activities.
- Responds to issues in a timely manner by receiving and investigating incidents or service tickets. Analyzes and observes trends with technical issues and develops recommendations for long-term improvements.
- Documents all relevant end-user interactions and steps taken to resolve incidents. Has occasional contact with end-users.
- Communicates status of issue resolution to internal customers.
- May engage and manage outside vendors.
- Applies in-depth knowledge of application support and an understanding of best practices.
- Typically leads moderately complex projects and participates in larger, more complex initiatives. Solves complex technical and operational problems.
- Acts as a resource for teammates with less experience.
- Bachelor’s degree and 5 years of experience in development or application support or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- In-depth knowledge in information systems and ability to identify, apply, and implement best practices. Understanding of key business processes and competitive strategies related to the IT function.
- Ability to plan and manage projects.
- Ability to solve complex problems by applying best practices.
- Ability to provide direction and mentor less experienced teammates.
- Ability to interpret and convey complex, difficult, or sensitive information.
- Bachelor’s degree and 6 years of experience or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Banking or financial services experience. Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable laws.
To review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprintposter.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCPEEOSupplementFinalJRFQA_508c.pdf
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.