SunTrust Banks Identity Capability Manager in Atlanta, Georgia
Req ID: W450598
Job Description Responsible for actively supporting and/or leading complex projects or programs including the planning, management, and implementation of the assigned project, program, or portfolio within the Identity and Access Management Team. Critical projects, programs, and portfolios are aimed at accomplishing broad, long-term strategic objectives such as enhancing bank security, reducing risk, improving quality and/or efficiency, improving the processes, affecting cost savings, advancing technological development, impacting talent management, advancing teammate capabilities, or other strategic priorities. Role will assist in creating critical project, program, and portfolio management deliverables (e.g. Project Charter, Project Plans, Critical Issues Log, Analysis, Optimal project portfolio mix, etc), and also will also be expected to support the team in achieving priorities, goals and strategies with key stakeholders. Applies various technical disciplines such as process improvement, data analysis, and facilitation. Provides objective advice, expertise and specialist support skills with the aim of creating value and maximizing growth, and improving security. Provides oversight and direct leadership on a specific Identity and Access Management capability (Identity Lifecycle Management). Drives capability team performance and ensure work efforts are managed in accordance with defined SunTrust governance methodologies. Directly manages a team of internal or outsourced analysts, consultants or subject matter experts. Coaches and mentors teammates, conducts recruiting and on-boarding activities and provides project-related performance evaluations on team members and direct reports.
Qualifications Minimum Requirements:
Bachelor’s degree and 8 years of experience in systems access management or an equivalent combination of education and work experience. Ability to interpret internal and external business challenges and implement best practices to improve products, processes, or services. Ability to lead projects of significant complexity and risk
exposure. Ability to exercise judgment in solving technical, operational, and organizational challenges in the context of business objectives and priorities. Ability to influence others to adopt a new perspective and handle interpersonal issues with tact and diplomacy. Ability to manage a team, including identifying and recruiting talent, managing performance, and making decisions about resource allocation.
· 7 years progressive related experience in either a consulting, project management or process improvement related role or 3 years of management experience in Information Security and/or IAM.
· Strong skills and experience in issue resolution, influencing team members and other stakeholders, conduct difficult negotiations and managing to stringent timelines for project deliverables.
· Demonstrated understanding of business and technology organization, resources, priorities, needs and policies.
· Ability to recommend complex strategic decisions and prioritize competing initiatives.
· Organizational awareness and business credibility; can navigate SunTrust successfully
· Strong organization and process change management skills
· Strong financial management skills
· Knowledge of SDLC and Agile methodologies
· Strong partnership attitude and relationship building skills
· PMP Certification
· Banking or Financial Services experiences
· Experience implementing large/complex initiatives across a matrix organization.
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national originTo review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprintposter.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCPEEOSupplementFinalJRFQA_508c.pdf
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.