SunTrust Banks IAM Product Lead in Atlanta, Georgia
Req ID: W462408
Manages a team responsible IT security, including web, network, and/or cyber security. Sets the team's direction and communicates individual and team priorities. Manages deliverables for the team against expected results with a focus on operational and tactical activities that align to functional objectives. Applies an in-depth understanding of IT security practices and a basic understanding of other IT disciplines in guiding and coaching team members. Makes judgments about priorities and the team's approach to work based on an understanding of how the team contributes to the achievement of broader objectives. Adapts plans to meet service and/or operational challenges. Identifies and resolves technical, operational, risk management, and organizational challenges. May play lead role or technical consultant role in large or complex projects or initiatives. Has full management responsibilities for teammates: hiring, disciplinary, coaching, terminating, performance reviews.
Responsible for building, developing and leading product team of Product Managers and Product Owners in a Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) environment to development and IAM experiences for both Enterprise and Client across all channels (Digital, Interactive Voice Response, Call Center, Branch, ATM).
- Lead IAM product team to develop backlog of capabilities, features and user stories, guide team through backlog prioritization, and ensure team meets key milestones to maximize tech/dev capacity.
- Attracts and develops product management talent through mentoring, coaching, and guidance.
- Sponsors and drives the maturity of client identity and access controls to close greatest risks and teammate/client experience improvement opportunities
- Partners closely with Fraud and Cyber Ops CSOC and Countermeasures team in understanding the fraud and threat landscape, and effectiveness of current control capabilities
- Partners with Cyber Governance and Enterprise Risk partners to operationalize metrics to measure and monitor client security risks
- Initiates and leads design activities with matrix partners to enhance controls and end user experience and also participate actively in design activities led by other matrix partners (Fraud) where active efforts planned or in flight could be leveraged to enhance the overall identity and access controls
- Leads the development of an IAM catalog of capabilities and services in a common platforms model
- Executive-level presentation and communication skills to both internal and external stakeholders
- A hands-on doer / leader with strong ability to influence and execute in a highly matrixed large company environment
- Strong understanding and experience is Agile including Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- SAFe SA and POPM certifications highly preferred
- Familiarity with major client IAM technology capabilities, products and providers
- Experience in design thinking, customer UI/UX, brand voice, and end-to-end customer experience
- Understanding from both the user experience and basic technical architecture of key Identity and Access Management capabilities including SSO, MFA, RBAC/ABAC, OAuth, OIDC, SAML, LDAP, Active Directory, session management
- Bachelor’s degree and 8 years of experience in IT security or an equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Broad functional knowledge in defining technology requirements
- Ability to interpret internal and external business challenges and implement best practices to improve products, processes, or services
- Ability to lead projects of significant complexity and risk exposure
- Ability to exercise judgment in solving technical, operational, and organizational challenges in the context of business objectives and priorities
- Ability to influence others to adopt a new perspective and handle interpersonal issues with tact and diplomacy
Ability to manage a team, including identifying and recruiting talent, managing performance, and making decisions about resource allocation Preferred Skills:
Master’s degree or MBA and 10 years of experience in development or an equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Banking or financial services experience
- Prior management experience. Experience in leading large-scale complex projects from beginning to end
- Certifications in CISSP, CISA and CISM. Banking or financial services experience
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable laws.
To review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprintposter.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCPEEOSupplementFinalJRFQA_508c.pdf
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.