SunTrust Banks HR Analytics Enablement Lead in Atlanta, Georgia
Req ID: W458848
The Analytics Enablement Lead is responsible for partnering with SunTrust HR and broader bank leadership to deliver data and information solutions in support of the Human Capital Strategy. This role leads the team responsible for collecting, interpreting and preparing human capital data for use by HR, the business, Data & Analytics office teammates. Additionally, this role will be responsible for defining the human capital information & analytics strategy and roadmap and will also have interim data management strategy & oversight responsibilities.
- Providing data support for all Human Capital data & analytics
- Researching, analyzing, designing and/or maintaining data sources in support of projects, information needs and changing requirements
- Leads the enablement of HR analytics on the Enterprise Data Lake
- Drives organizational change as necessary to implement data frameworks, tools, processes, controls etc. across the HR domain
- Identifies and champions the implementation of data process and practice improvements
- Provides leadership and direction to a team
- Focuses on long-term operational planning and performance
- Develops short and long-term plans by translating human capital & business strategies and emerging trends to organizational and operational tactics and priorities
- Identifies and resolves complex technical, operational, risk management, business and organizational challenges
- Defines quantitative value measures for projects and activities
- Develops business cases and ROI information for project funding discussions and requests
- Provides direction and guidance for large projects and initiatives, typically with significant implications for HR
- May play a lead role or technical consultant role in large or complex projects / initiatives
- Has full management responsibilities for teammates: hiring, disciplinary, coaching, termination, performance review Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree and 8 years of related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- In-depth and broad knowledge within own professional discipline.
- Ability to interpret internal and external business challenges and implement best practices to improve products, processes, or services.
- Ability to lead projects of significant complexity and risk exposure.
- Ability to exercise judgment in solving technical, operational, and organizational challenges.
- Ability to manage a team, including identifying and recruiting talent, managing performance, and making decisions about resource allocation.
- Ability to influence others to adopt a new perspective and handle interpersonal issues with tact and diplomacy. Preferred Requirements:
- Solid understanding of key Human Capital concepts, HR business processes and strategies
- Knowledge of the external environment, including SunTrust’s competition, regulatory requirements and trends
- Ability to influence and negotiate with other senior leaders in light of their unique perspectives and competing priorities
- 10 years and masters degree in Finance, Engineering, Economics, Business, Math, Computer Science, MIS, Operational Research, or other related fields
- Previous experience with Human Capital Analytics
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable laws.
To review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprintposter.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCPEEOSupplementFinalJRFQA_508c.pdf
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.