BB&T Suntrust Now Truist FX Payment Operations Client Services Teammate in Atlanta, Georgia
Req ID: R0021717
Specific information related to the position is outlined below. To apply, click on the button above. You will be required to create an account (or sign in with an existing account). Your account will provide you access to your application information.Need Help?
Should you have a disability and need assistance with the application process, please request a reasonable accommodation by emailing Accessibilityor by calling 877-891-2510. This email inbox is monitored for reasonable accommodation requests only. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Regular or Temporary: Regular Language Fluency: English (Required) Work Shift: 1st shift (United States of America)
Please review the following job description:
Responsible for processing transactions within Capital Markets Operations.
Description: 1) Work closely with clients, FX Front Office, internal partners and the technical teams to help drive profitable business growth for FX.
2) Provide technical support for OFX and Liquidity Pipe clients and ensure timely resolution of issues while promoting a positive online client experience.
3) Responsible for the setup and maintenance of clients with the ability to lead client training sessions and webinars.
4) Assist with project management and system upgrade initiatives.
5) Create and produce front office monthly revenue reporting and other ad hoc reporting as needed.
6) Successful execution of all aspects of FX investigations and communication with correspondent banks, internal partners and clients.
7) Identify correlations between OFX and investigations to drive client education and quality feedback.
8) Follow and implement risk related practices and policies to ensure departmental compliance for client related documentation.
9) Performs other duties as assigned by management. Minimum Requirements: 1) BA/BS degree or its equivalency in work experience
2) Strong analytical skills with the ability to manage data and produce reports
3) Knowledge of banking, payments, treasury related activities
4) Strong written and verbal communications skills
5) Ability to support online clients over the phone and via webinars
6) MTS processing knowledge for investigations Preferred Requirements: 1) Foreign Exchange Experience
2) Payment Investigations Experience Truist supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law. Drug Free Workplace. Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name. EEO is the Law Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision E-Verify
Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name.
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.